Saturday, January 23, 2010

What would I do without......

I have to admit that sometimes I wonder what I would do without certain things in my life, would it make it easier or would I miss the presence of those things around me......


What would I do without a flock of chickens, horses, and dogs to follow me from the house to the barn to the grain shed, to the barn and back to the house, most of the time with the rooster trying to attack me.



What would I do if I did not live in the country, would things be much easier or would I miss the beauty and the quietness....



What would I do if I didn't have a goat that followed me and trapped company in their vehicles and shreds any trees or flowers...
What would I do without being able to have skunks on my sidewalk and deer eating the hay in the horse pastures....


I don't know what I would do, they keep life interesting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment